Thursday, September 4, 2014

It seems like I should have gotten to this book sooner but I was trying to be fair and not horde all the new books that had landed on my desk and then suddenly time flew by and it was my daughter that ended up putting it in my hands. It's not new. It was published in 2013 but I had to write about this. If you haven't read it yet either, go do it. Now!
I was hooked instantly. It's one of those great books where you want to keep you reading and you don't want it to end and you can feel the emotion right down to your toes. It's a love story about Eleanor and Park. However, it is anything but simple. It's steeped in emotions, life, high school, bullies, family dynamics, drama and suspense. This book had me on the edge of my seat.

Kudos to you Rainbow Rowell! I am in search of everything else you have written!

No comments: